Nike was originally founded by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight in 1964 under the name Blue Ribbon Sports. It took them five years, in 1971, to change the name to Nike, which is the name of the Greek Mythological God of Victory.
The Nike logo is a global brand with sales of over $25 billion per annum and locations in just about every country in the world. The company is also the brand owner of many names including Nike Golf, Nike Pro, Nike+, Air Jordan, Nike Blazers, Air Force 1, Nike Dunk, Air Max, Foamposite, Nike Skateboarding, Nike CR7, as well as separate brands it owns including Brand Jordan, Hurley International & Converse.
Nike is a public company, and you can trade in its shares.
Now enough about Nike and let’s focus on you, the client.
You can participate in a Nike survey, and for every survey, you take you will get either a $10 Nike or $5 Converse gift card. You can trade these in at any Nike or Converse store.
The only way to participate is to buy something either a Nike or Converse store and save the receipt which you need to use when taking the survey. You are limited to one survey per 7 days, which means that if you intend to buy in a Nike or Converse store, think of the survey profit and remember you can use the receipt for up to 60 days after the purchase date.
You cannot use the gift card for an online purchase.
So, what do you need to do?
- You need to make a purchase at any Nike or Converse store in person.
- Save the receipt and use it up to 60 days from the purchase.
- Go online to the Nike Survey page following this link mynikevisit-na.com
- Fill in all the details and then answer the survey question.
- When you finish the survey, you will get a free $10 Nike gift card or $5 Converse gift card.
- As with the receipt, you have to use the gift card within 60 days.
- To participate in another survey, you need to wait 7 days.
- You cannot use an online purchase to participate in the survey, and you cannot use the gift card for an online purchase.
This is what the Nike Survey Homepage looks like:
Survey Rules & Eligibility
For a full set of rules and regulations, I recommend you go to the official rules page for more detail
Phone: 1 (800) 806-6453