Aristocrat is a Sydney-based gaming software company with a wealth of experience spanning many decades. Owned by Aristocrat Leisure Limited, it manufactures both online and offline pokie machines that are delivered across the world courtesy of its super effective systems, system 7000 and Oasis 360. They provide over 200 games of thousands of casino platforms across the world.
Driven by core values of integrity, respect, and passion for delivering excellent games and courage, the company has grown into one of the global industry leaders due to immense investment in the production of technology-driven pokie machines. These investments have seen the company win numerous accolades at a worldwide stage.
For example, in the March 2020 Eilers & Krejcik (E&K) Gaming slot awards, Aristocrat won the best supplier of slot content. While its slots, Buffalo Gold Revolution and Buffalo Diamond won the Top Performing New Video Reel Core Game and the Top Performing New Premium Game, respectively. That is why the Buffalo series features the best Aristocrat slots online for real money.
A small company that started way back in the 1950s has to date grown with 2020 revenues expected to hit over $2.25 billion. Along its growth path, Aristocrat has been credited with the introduction of innovative technology products and systems that are meant to make the gaming experience more enjoyable. The Hyperlink system introduced by the company in the mid-1990s is an exclusive network that links all its games when playing online. It is an easy way for the progressive jackpots to grow with every player’s stake.
Its expansion path has seen the company acquire other gaming-related companies like the Israel-based Plarium in 2017 and the acquisition of the US-based Big Fish in 2018, at a deal estimated to be worth $990 million.
Considered as one of the best designers in Australia, its games are available to play for free. Some of Its popular slots include the Buffalo slot and Lightning slot, which you can play with a free download, free spins, and bonus rounds. Check the list of the best Aristocrat slots online for real money: 2020 updated if you want to learn more about all these features when playing either for real money or for free. Aristocrat casino slots include progressive jackpots that are available in demo versions for amateurs. With audited pokies, RNGs are fair with no room to cheat or hack to confer an advantage over the machine or other players.
The company’s financials point to a rosy market share that mirrors its competitive games. As of March 2020, the company posted A$1.6 billion as an overall profit for the first half of the financial year. Revenues clocked $2.25 billion, representing a 7% rise from the previous years’ $2.11 billion.
The Digital revenue in the financial year’s first-half ending in March increased significantly, with 27.3% up to $1.04 billion. The company attributed this growth to an increase in demand for games like Shadow Legends, Lightning Link, Cashman Casino. Strong performance by digital division products like free-to-play slots from Big Fish, Plarium and Product Madness, equally contributed to the significant growth.
Besides, company executives opine that the overall growth is mainly due to the expansion of the online gaming market, which the company seeks to leverage. The production of user-friendly games with mobile-optimization features is in line with this market reality.
As the company grows, competitors are also positioning themselves to have their fair share of the market. The competition, especially for the online pokies is a notch higher as companies seek to topple each other technology-wise. It has led to the development and the adoption of revolutionary trends that continue to take shape in 2020.
Like any forward-looking industry, the gambling industry needs these disruptive trends to respond to the dynamic and progressive demands constantly. With the production lines regularly fine-tuned to reflect these changes, this is the ultimate guide of the best 2020 slots trends by Aristocrat.
Gamification: Online Pokies with Some Extra Features
Gamification refers to incorporating elements of competitiveness and progression into the game so that it becomes more exciting and challenging. It involves the inclusion of goals and objectives to be met by the player.
The increased roll-out of online casino games and esports has transformed the gaming industry into a worldwide behemoth. Players of online pokies are nowadays excited by the in-game competitive thrill and progression. That is why Aristocrat is creating slots with gamification features that allow you to scale up the ranks and levels as you embark on your pokie winning journey.
There is a conspicuous deviation from the classic slot machines based on 3 reels and 3 paylines. The mechanical lever associated with these pokie machines is slowly disappearing as Aristocrat is releasing new video slots with gamification features that reward players for their play.
In modern pokies, gamification is represented by features like a meter that is rightly positioned beside the reels. As you hit different combinations, the meter fills up unlocking various elements, such as free spins or a bonus round.
Role-Playing Games (RPGs) is another example of a gamification feature in pokies. RPGs involve the incorporation of numerous mini-games into one main game with a particular storyline. RPGs follow a specific progression format. If a player hits the specific feat, he ushers in another level to win more rewards. Therefore, players are eager to move up to the next level and unlock exciting payouts, which could include the game’s ultimate prize.
Themed pokies are another trend that falls within gamification. These are slots that feature characters and images from popular pop culture and follow certain themes. For instance, the Aristocrat’s Ba Bao Huang Long pokie machine won the best theme award during the 2019 MGS Entertainment Show. Featuring decorative side elements, the game allows players to create fully-fledged Ba Bao hubs on their casino interfaces.
Geisha pokie by Aristocrat is another themed game. It has an immersive Japan theme and a host of orient symbols that perfectly matches the theme. With 5 reels and 25 paylines, you will have an in-game bonus round courtesy of the wild that replaces all other symbols except the Reddish Wooden scatter.
User Experience: Aristocrat Slots WOW Effect
App developers consider user experience as an essential aspect that ought to be right. Likewise, for game developers like Aristocrat, they strive to give pokie players the best possible user experience. An ideal user experience entails:
- The ease of use. The games offered should not be complicated to understand. Ease of playing, entertaining, and fun elements should be overriding factors.
- Holding player’s attention. Games should be developed with an emphasis on attracting the attention of players for a long time. Themed games are best at this. They should be augmented with impressive graphics and an excellent in-game bonus feature.
- Mobile-optimization. With the increased uptake of mobile-based games, user experience is heavily gravitating towards mobile platforms. Slots from the likes of Aristocrat are now accessible via the instant flash players on mobile browsers.
The introduction of Aristocrat’s Arc Canopy attests to the company’s efforts towards enhanced user experience. As explained by the company’s Chief Innovation Officer, Joe Kaminkow, during the G2E 2019 show, the Arc Canopy comes with a very eye-catching design while giving interactivity across all the company’s games.
With 4 to 16 units, Arc Canopy has a tunnel to pass through as you play games like Lightning Storm or Thundering Buffalo. Though the machine cannot be experienced over the phone, it does not place any extra burden on the casino floors.
Happy National Technology Day! In continuing to strive and push the limits, we are able to create technology like the Arc Double Canopy Prototype, formed through our think bigger program. We are always looking forward to #whatsnext. #Aristocrat pic.twitter.com/CunrcCx1Es
— Aristocrat Gaming – US (@aristocratslots) January 6, 2020
Another aspect of enhanced and trendy user experience in casino games is the adoption of the online voice-controlled game. As opposed to mechanical typing to search for the best games, you can search for games via voice. Global tech giants like Apple have Siri, Amazon’s Alexa and Google’s home helps you to search for games through voice.
With Apple’s Siri, every Apple device comes its inbuilt version that allows you to follow commands, answer questions, and browse the internet on your behalf. Google’s assistant enables you to speak commands of the game you are interested in and searches for you. Some of the casinos with Aristocrat slots and supporting voice-controlled tech include Paddy Power, Unibet, and the Wild Tornado casino.
Greater Rewards: Free Spins Slots & Bonus Round Game
From the early gaming days to present times, bonuses remain a common characteristic across casinos. The era of online casinos has even simplified by casino bonuses, as they are in a rush to rope in more players. Bonuses are overly popular as operators give loads of promotions and incentives to players. They even go to the extent of providing loyalty points for every gaming activity under respective accounts.
There are several types of bonuses. Some of them include:
The no deposit bonus. Online casinos reward players with free gaming money without any deposit requirements. Small amounts that range between $10 and $20 helps players to explore casinos without wagering their money. They come with strict withdrawal terms and conditions.
Free Spins. These are extra gaming rounds that are afforded to players without having to wager extra cash.
Deposit match bonus. The casino matches your deposit to a given percentage and rewards the bonus. It is common in welcoming packages, and it is usually capped at some value.
While playing Aristocrat slots, you can enjoy incredible bonus rewards and jackpots. For example:
- Rising Jackpots. Games like 5 Dragons, Pompeii, and Whales of Cash come with metamorphic triggers and turbo-charge features that allow players to select reel heights and wild multipliers. The boost symbols at higher bet levels lead to a pick ’em bonus feature, which is the ultimate path to the jackpot.
- Grand Fu Wheel – This game features an Asian-theme. It has a big metamorphic wheel that gets you rewarded with credit prizes, boost multipliers, free games and jackpots
- Fa Fa Fa Fortune Cash – It has a hold and respin feature. Once a winning formation has been spotted, the winning line remains stationary, while symbols feel other lines. The process continues until all lines are full of winning symbols.
Accessibility: No Download No Registration
Unhindered access to casino games is another trend that is shaping up the industry in 2020. Aristocrat slots are accessible via mobile devices, given the significant shift towards mobile games demand. Unlike in the past where casino games was a casual hobby, nowadays it has become a favorite past time activity. All modern Aristocrat games are playable on Android devices, iPhone, iPad, MacBook, Microsoft PCs, and smartphones. There is no downloading required as the versatile html5 ensures instant access via flash players.
The popularly growing no download slots do not require downloading into the user’s hard drive. They may be referred to as instant play slots or flash slots as they employ Flash software. This software enables the playability of graphics-rich games even with small memory capacities.
The software for no download casino is normally stored on the casino’s software like Download games. Whenever playing the no-download version, you access the game from the casino’s online server. For download games, you access them from installed software in your device’s hard drive.
While logged to your casino account, the no download game will open in the browser. With a loaded account, the betting range will seamlessly be adjusted as you key in figures. The advantage of no download games is its compatibility with Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems. They also do not need big hard drive space and the games are playable instantly via browser flash players
Some examples of Aristocrat games with No download No registration feature include
- Big Red- The free play or demo version does not require downloading. This Kangaroo-themed game features in-game multipliers, wilds, and lucrative scatters. You can get these multipliers on the game’s layout of 5 reels and 5 paylines. It is playable with as low as £0.01 up to a maximum of £50 per spin.
- Dragon Emperor- This is an Asian-themed pokie game that features immersive 3D graphics and theme-related animations. The Dragon Pearl wilds can activate up to 800 times your bets while the Jade Chest scatters come with a free spins potential of up to 15 spins. With a betting range of 0.01 coins up to 2 coins per spin, the demo version does neither require downloading nor registration.
3D Slots: Free Aristocrat Pokies
With free 3D pokies, you stand a chance of playing the demo version of the game for free without risking your money. Whenever releasing new games, Aristocrat releases real money games alongside their demo versions. It gives new players a taste of the game before wagering for real cash.
Among the free games are the 3D pokies, which feature advanced and appealing graphics with exquisite attention to details. They have well-lit backdrops that bring brings out all symbols to a spectacular view and easy control buttons for a hassle-free gaming session. A few examples here include
- 50 Lions- Featuring a pearl wild, this game has immersive 3D graphics. The wild can substitute all other symbols except the scatter, which activates up to 15 free spins if it appears on the screen. The betting range starts with a minimum of £0.25 and goes up to £50 per spin. As the game loads, a befitting backdrop is lit, while animated symbols produce impressive gameplay.
- Double Happiness. This is a magical pokie based on a Chinese-inspired movie by the same film. It features high-quality video graphics and a brightly-lit interface. With a layout of 5 reels and 25 paylines, the Asian-flavor game offer symbols like Golden Lantern, Firecrackers, Drums, and a Smiling Chinaman. At least 3 scatters anywhere on reels activate a free spin round of up to 25 spins.
Blockchain technology is one of the most disruptive innovations in the gambling industry and across other industries. Blockchain refers to an immutable web-based ledger system that keeps a record of data or transactions. This innovation’s uniqueness is that it is made possible through a network of interconnected computers that decentralizes the entire process.
Image credit: Freepik
Within gambling circles, casinos are leveraging Blockchain to make it easier to place real money bets. Companies are accepting cryptocurrencies that are based on blockchain technology for payments. Among the benefits include enhanced transparency as the distributed ledgers record all the data. You can always rest assured of convenient payouts, gaming outcomes, and the gamble placed to be as accurate as possible
Blockchain-backed payments are processed at super-fast speeds. Cryptocurrencies like Tron and Ripple XRP are known for their matchless transaction speeds.
Besides, blockchain technology enhances anonymity. The system is designed to hide your identity as you gamble. The peculiar wallet helps to provide much-needed privacy while enjoying your real money spins.
Aristocrat Pokies for PC & Mobile
As the age of the internet catches with us, the gambling industry has been progressively growing since its advent. At first, online gaming was meant for desktops and later laptops. However, things changed with the introduction of smartphones. Nowadays, you can enjoy your favorite games while on the go, courtesy of the revolutionary mobile gaming optimization.
The no download feature ensures you play the game directly via the flash players on your browser. Accessing games from the casino’s server are more convenient as you do not have to download it into your hard drive.
With the focus heavily turning to mobile games, here are some interesting stats about mobile gaming in 2020. In 2019, the worldwide mobile game revenue grew up to $68.5 Billion. According to Newzoo estimates, 2020 will experience a 12% surge in revenues up to $76.7 Billion. While Senior Tower quotes that in 2019, the third quarter of the year saw 108K game publishers out of the 792K publishers on both Google Play Store and Apple’s App Store. Today, mobile games account for 33% of all download apps, while 74% of the consumers spend 10% of their time in these apps. Users downloaded 204 billion mobile apps in 2019, up from 140.7 billion apps back in 2016.
Find more statistics at Statista
At least 50% of all mobile app users play games, ranking them among the most popular ones like Spotify or Apple Music.
Apart from the increasing focus on mobile games, developers like Aristocrat is paying attention to the following developments.
- Wearable Tech. Players use smartwatches or glasses to make the game more portable while avoiding being too invasive.
- Gesture Control. Technologies like Intel RealSense allow players to engage in first-person shooting games. They simply interact with their devices by waving their hands. It makes the use of a 3D camera that can track up to 22 separate points of the player’s hand. Players, therefore, connect with the game through natural body movements
- Immersive Graphics. Game developers are developing characters and animations with photo-realistic texture. Companies are investing in progressive technologies that enhance the game’s playability via high-quality images.
- Cloud Gaming – Instead of focusing on video games with robust systems that calls for powerful hardware, developers are lightening the game via cloud technology. Cloud opens the game to a bigger server space where images can be streamed live to your screen. This removes the need for hard drives with large storage spaces, whether on consoles or Pcs.
Playing games via mobile is gaining popularity across the world as it comes with the following benefits such as convenience. You can play your favorite games irrespective of your geographical location. All you need is a stable internet connection. There is no need for download as mobile games are accessible via instant flash players. Mobile gaming is even more comfortable with mobile e-wallets, which you can use to pay your casino bills from your mobile device instantly.
Image credit: pngitem.com
Perhaps, the overall advantage of mobile gaming in 2020 is the adaptability of games across platforms. Whether on Android mobile phones, iPhone, iPad, Tablets, or Microsoft Windows mobile device, you can enjoy all the favorite games while on the go. Some of the most popular Aristocrat mobile games are
- Where’s the Gold. It has a betting range of 50 Pence minimum and a maximum of £50 per spin. With 5 reels and 25 paylines, the game has free spins feature courtesy of the dynamite scatter symbol. If you land 3 scatter symbols, you win 10 free spins.
- Dolphin Treasure. This is an aquatic-themed slot game that offers you a chance to dive deep into the ocean and collect fantastic payouts if you know how to dive well. Equipped with befitting wilds, and a host of other symbols, this slot is served on a layout of 5 reels, 3 rows, and 20 paylines. Winnings on such lines pay with the left to right combinations. Nonetheless, scatter pays by appearing anywhere on reels. The betting range is a minimum bet of £0.01 per spin, which goes up to £20 per spin.