As an Amazon seller, there are several software tools available to you online to help optimize your sales performance on Amazon. IO Scout and Jungle Scout are two of these tools. In this article, we compare Amazon product research tools; Jungle scout and IO scout based on specific parameters
IO Scout vs. Jungle Scout Comparison
In most Jungle Scout vs. IO Scout comparisons, the comparison is often based on the features of the software, which can range from product research tools to keyword development, tracking, listing, and optimization tools. Most top sellers often choose combination Amazon selling tools. These tools do not just save money. They also help optimize time.
In this comparative review of both software, we would be highlighting the pros and cons of both tools to help you make the best choice between both tools based on your needs. To make the best decision between both tools, it is vital to assess the features offered by both software in line with the needs of your business.
Another essential consideration to look out for is the price of both applications, particularly with respect to the features offered by the software.
What is IO Scout?
IO Scout is a web application for Amazon sellers designed to help them optimize their sales within the Amazon marketplace. This is achieved through product tracking, keyword optimization, and several other amazing features offered by the web application. The tools provide users the ability to improve their sales significantly, making it valuable to Drop-shipping sellers. Private label sellers, and even wholesalers.
What does IO Scout cost?
Although you have to pay for IO Scout, the application offers users a risk-free strategy for interested sellers. The three payment plans for IO Scout include $29, $49 and $69. Each plan offers access to different features with increased search and facilities as the price goes higher.
Some of the fantastic features offered by the higher plans of IO Scout include Product Tracker, Keyword Tracker. All IO Scout plans include FBA Calculator, Listing Optimiser, Unlimited Historical Data, and Sales Estimator. You can be sure that all FBA Amazon Sellers are sure to find a plan for them on IO Scout.
The attractive features of IO Scout include:
- Analysis of over 150 million products on Amazon
- Product Groupings
- Inventory levels
- Discovering Products with High Ranking Need/ Minimum Resistance.
- Complete Item Filters
- Historical Data Information on each product
The membership plans of IO Scout offers:
- FBA Calculator
- Access to a database of 200 million items
- Unlimited Amazon researches
- Google Chrome Extension
- Endless access to historical data
- Access to IO Scout education resources
- Product Tracker and Locator
- Listing Builder
- Keyword Scout
- Sales Estimator
- Sales Analytics Tool
- Amazon Sales Estimator
- Inventory Management Tool
What is Jungle Scout?
Jungle Scout is another web application reputed as a holistic platform for Amazon sellers. The application offers several functions and information that aim to help Amazon sellers optimize their sales and profit. However, here is a closer look at some of the highlights of Jungle Scout.
Highlights of Jungle Scout
The major highlights of Jungle Scout mainly include the varieties of features offered by the app. Some of these features are;
- Product Tracker- Jungle Scout offers its users the ability to group similar products, keep tabs of you of your inventory, and track the sales performance of all the products you sell on Amazon.
- Product Data- With Jungle Scout, you can access Amazon’s inventory to check out product ideas.
- Keyword tools- Jungle Scout also offers Keyword scout tools to help traders find the best keywords to make your product very visible on Amazon.
- Profit Estimator- Jungle Scout also gives you an idea of your expected profit by calculating all the costs associated with the sales and other logistics.
- Product Ranking- It is also essential to keep tabs on how well your product is performing online. You can check out the ranking of your products to understand how well it’s performing.
- Supplier Database- Access an inventory of the suppliers to get your products from around the world.
- Listing Builder- Listing your products correctly is also crucial in helping it rank highly. The Jungle Scout Listing builder helps your product rank well by using relevant keywords.
- Launch- This Jungle Scout feature allows Amazon sellers to launch and advertise their products easily.
- Sales Analytics – Jungle Scout also allows you to keep tabs of your Amazon sales and profits in real-time.
What does Jungle Scout cost?
Unlike IO Scout and most other Amazon tools, Jungle Scout does not offer users a free trial. However, every user gets a risk-free 14-days and a cash-back pledge in case you are not satisfied with the application.
JungleScout Pricing Plans
Jungle Scout is offered at $39 per month or $468 per annum. The Jungle Scout & Extension goes for $49 per month or $588 per annum. The top plan allows for a Chrome Extension alongside all the other features of Jungle Scout.
You can, however, choose to use only the Extension for $19 per month, or $228 per annum. With the extension in your Chrome browser, the Jungle Scout Extension helps facilitate accurate product research information.
IO Scout vs. Jungle Scout?
When starting out as an Amazon seller, there are several things to look out for. Jungle Scout offers a variety of tools and functions for new sellers. However, the price of Jungle Scout can be quite discouraging for new sellers.
IO Scout offers better rates that make it attractive to new sellers on Amazon. The software also provides a good range of functions. It is simpler to use, and the free trial allows users to get a feel of what they are going to get before making any payment.