“A few days ago, I bought a new iPhone, and I wanted to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone free, but I didn’t know how to transfer WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone. Can anyone help me with this issue?”
If you are also going through the same situation and don’t know how to transfer your WhatsApp messages, don’t worry because, in this article, we will tell you the best and easiest ways to transfer WhatsApp Android to iOS, so keep reading:
Part 1: Why do you need to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone?
As much as the world enjoys the Android vs. iOS battles, switching between the two is always a disaster. There is no official or direct solution for users to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone due to different operating systems. The way backup works in iOS and Android is the primary reason WhatsApp cannot migrate chat data between operating systems. WhatsApp utilizes Google Drive to back up its data on Android, whereas iCloud is used on iOS. However, this makes it challenging to transfer WhatsApp Android to iPhone.
Part 2: Ways To Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone
If you want to migrate WhatsApp from Android to iPhone safely and quickly, then use the following methods:
Method 1: Transfer WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone in one click using a third party software
If you want to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone, you can use a third-party transfer tool like Wondershare MobileTrans- WhatsApp Transfer tool.
MobileTrans is a desktop tool that enables more than 50 million people to move data between phones, transfer WhatsApp and other social applications, and restore data from cloud backups. You can save time by transferring WhatsApp chat from Android to iPhone with simple clicks. It is compatible with more than 6000 devices, including the latest models of Samsung, iPhone, Windows phone, HTC, and several other smartphones and tablets.
Some fantastic features of MobileTrans include:
- Transfer WhatsApp from an iPhone to an iPhone or iPhone to an Android, or an Android to an Android.
- Allows you to back up, recover, and convert conversations to PDF or text files.
- Save images, videos, and other attachments from your WhatsApp chat.
- No overwriting of backup files. You can restore data from any previous backup file.
- Supports WeChat, Kik, Viber, Line, in addition to WhatsApp.
Follow these steps to learn how to restore WhatsApp from Android to iPhone:
Step 1: Download and Install
Download and install the MobileTrans – WhatsApp Transfer program on your PC from their official website.
Step 2: Connect Devices
Now, on your PC, open the MobileTrans app and select “WhatsApp Transfer.” Connect your Android and iOS devices to your computer.
Select “Transfer WhatsApp Messages” from the options after clicking on WhatsApp in the side menu.
Step 3: Select Destination Device
The app will now instantly detect both Android and iOS devices you have connected. You have the option of selecting the source and destination devices. To switch these positions, click the “flip” button.
Step 4: Transfer
Click “start” after ensuring that iOS is selected as the destination device. If you already have WhatsApp installed on your iPhone or iPad, it will delete the data. After a few minutes, the transfer process will complete, and all of your chats will now be visible when you open WhatsApp on your iPhone.
Method 2: Transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone using Email
An efficient way for transferring WhatsApp data from an Android to an iPhone is via Email. But be careful: you can only accomplish this by moving your chats one by one, which may take up all of your time.
- Open WhatsApp on your Android smartphone and choose the WhatsApp conversation you want to transfer to your iPhone.
- Now go to Settings. Tap on More and select Export Chat. Next, tap on Email and choose whether or not you want to attach media.
- Hit the Send button after entering the recipient’s email address.
- Now, sign in to the recipient’s email account on your iPhone. You will be able to see and download the conversations after this step.
Method 3: Restore WhatsApp backup from Android to iPhone by using history backup
You can use history backup; if you don’t know how to restore WhatsApp from Android to iPhone, follow these steps:
- Go to WhatsApp after unlocking your Android device.
- Tap the Backup button after going to Settings. Next, click on Chats and select the Chat Backup.
- Remove WhatsApp from your previous Android phone. Then open it on your new iPhone and sign in with your old account.
- A pop-up will appear, instructing you to restore the backup data saved in WhatsApp’s Cloud.
After a few seconds, you’ll see that your WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone have been properly recovered. You can now use WhatsApp on your iPhone as well.
Part 3: Conclusion
It’s crucial to transfer your contacts, images, and other items from your old mobile to your new one when you switch devices. However, if you don’t know how to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone, we suggest you use a WhatsApp transfer app like MobileTrans because it is easy to use and reliable. Moreover, you won’t need any skills or technical knowledge to use it.