During the last years, the consumption of CBD has become more and more constant around the world. And not only because of the benefits that cannabidiol can give to the human body but also because there are a great variety of ways to consume this compound.
Thus, we know that one of the most famous ways to consume the best organic CBD oil is by vapers, especially in the younger community. However, vaping CBD can have its pros as well as cons. So today, we will be telling you a lot more about everything you need to know when vaping CBD.
What is CBD
Cannabidiol is one of the main compounds present in cannabis plants. It is characterized specifically for being the compound that contains medicinal properties without being psychoactive, that is to say, without generating the effect of altering perception, as does THC, the second most famous compound of cannabis.
Nowadays, a great number of studies have been carried out on the benefits of CBD, and it has been demonstrated that this compound has a great variety of therapeutic benefits, from relieving anxiety and stress to reducing pain and inflammation and even being good for different diseases.
Use of CBD with vaper
There are a lot of ways in which CBD can be consumed. However, some studies claim that one of the best ways to consume cannabidiol is by smoking it because it has a much faster and safer effect on the body.
One of the most famous ways to smoke CBD is with vapers, which are vaporizing devices in the form of electronic cigarettes. The device heats a small portion of concentrated CBD oil until it boils, allowing you to inhale the vapor. However, this method of consuming cannabidiol has its pros and cons, which we present below.
Pros of using CBD with vapers:
- Inhaled CBD enters the bloodstream far faster than other forms, often in as little as 30 seconds. Because of its quick action, it should have an instant effect on the body, which could be particularly effective for pain or anxiety reduction.
- Pen vaporizers are simple to use and create little smoke, so they might go unnoticed.
- The cannabidiol oil vape option is the fastest, most effective, and most economical of all the ways to consume CBD.
- Others do not need to know what you are ingesting inside a portable vaporizer because they produce very little odor. There is also no smoke odor on your clothes or in the air if you are in a confined location.
Cons of using CBD with vapers:
- CBD cartridges for pen vaporizers may contain propylene glycol, a solvent similarly used in nicotine-containing e-cigarettes. Propylene glycol can decompose into formaldehyde at high temperatures, a chemical that can irritate the nose and eyes and raise the risk of asthma and cancer.
- With pen vaporizers, it’s especially tough to keep track of CBD dosage. How much CBD you absorb is determined by how forcefully and how long you inhale.
- Even if you use a pen vaporizer without propylene glycol, you should be aware that the long-term safety of smoking CBD in any form, including a vape, is uncertain.
- The effects of using a vaporizer with high quantities of CBD and even THC in marijuana products have not been well investigated.
Recommendations when consuming CBD through vapers
If you have found yourself wondering whether to smoke CBD with vapers, here are some recommendations that you can take into account when you start using vapers.
- Consider trying the lowest dose first, in this case, a single puff, then wait a few minutes and pay attention if you feel any effect, such as pain relief or anxiety reduction. If not, try another puff.
- Avoid holding your breath after inhaling, as this can irritate the lungs.
- If you want to try CBD through vaping, but have health problems, talk to your doctor first.
Although it has been demonstrated the great therapeutic benefits of CBD when consuming it, we must take into account that each way of consumption through its products can have a different effect. We have seen that consuming CBD through vapers has both its pros and cons and it is up to each person to decide how to consume it, always taking into account the recommendations mentioned above.